I know I am a little behind on our blogging. We have been really busy getting ready for our trip. But on 4th of July we stayed in town and went to dinner and a D-backs game. It was alot of fun. Then afterwards they had fire works. We had a great time.
For a little change of pace and to be a little cooler for our trip, I decided to cut my hair. It may not seen too drastic for some of you guys...But it was a big deal to me. I took off about 5-6 inches of length!! I love it so far...but I haven't tried to do it curly yet...so we will see. My flat iron better work in Europe. I have heard horror storied about blowing the out with their crazy electricity.
Anyways sorry for the short blog, I'll try to get back before we leave.


1 comment:
I've been thinking about you! I hope your trip is so fun!!!!!!! I miss you, love you.
Kiera
Post a Comment