Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The COUNTDOWN


Monday, September 8, 2008

The Kid Show and the next Big One...

Well Vegas was great. We had soooo much fun. A few people were wondering what April's website was, it is... www.vintageapril.com

Our booth rocked at the show. It was very fancy compared to alot of the others. Take a look at a few of the picks of before and after.
April will be going to another BIGGER show in October. It is in New York!!! Her and Andrew will be going. We are all so excited for her, and wish her the best, and can't wait for her business to take off! Keep her in your prayers!
Before...

Next floors, walls, crown molding...

And then the accessories...

Add the clothes...

And finally...


Here's Sally




We made some AWESOME friends while we were there. Danna & Mark were so much fun!!



The Designer Herself...

7 comments:

dan and ashley said...

how fun- april didn't mess around w her booth! that's good- it stands out

Marisa and Rob said...

I love her clothes!!! She did an awesome job!! :) I will have to check it out :)

Kelli said...

i'm so glad it went well-her stuff is gorgeous!! congrats you guys!!

Kelli said...

ps: i just put your pics on my blog so hopefully she gets some biz that way too! :)

Hyrum and Kiera said...

I LOVE IT, AMBER! That booth looks beautiful and all of you girls look great. I WILL say, though, that mannequin is CREEPY...Cute clothes. Creepy face.

The {Prince} Family said...

Looks good! I am SO proud of April and hope her biz takes off. And how fun you all got to have a girls weekend... what a blast :)

Jenn and Rob said...

hey question, how did you do the photo colleague on your blog. I love it,so cute. Will you email it to me or tell me how on a comment on my blog. I really want to do it, i have a cute idea. Let me know. K thanks

Jenn