Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The COUNTDOWN


Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Babies

Well I was going to update my blog and when I plugged in my camera to upload my pics... I discovered my Husband took my memory card out and has not put it back.

So I'll be doing just a short update on my new Niece and new Nephew from the past couple of months. I stole all these pics off their facebook since I can't use my camera.

Our little man August was born on 1/7, one day before his Daddy's B-day. They were trying to plan to be induced on Jason's Birthday, but he wanted out a little early.

There were some complication with the delivery, so they had to do a C-Section. After some test it turned out that everyone was fine and healthy.

After Daisy and Jason got situated with the new one. Matt and I drove out to Cali over Valentines/Presidents Day to see our new Nephew. (I'll post those pics later)
They are doing great and he is the sweetest little boy ever!!


Little Miss Lily was born on 2/6. This is Matt's brother Hyrum and his wife Kiera. Hyrum is in the army and is stationed in Iraq right now. He went to Iraq in November for his 2nd tour.

Kiera was due on 2/2. Hyrum finally got his leave approved and left Iraq on the 3rd! Well it takes about 3 days to travel from Iraq. In the mean time Little Lily was holding on and being patient. Hyrum arrived home on the evening of 2/5, and that night Kiera's water broke. Little Miss Lily was waiting for her Daddy to get home and then was ready to come into this world. They had Lily on 2-6.

Our whole family was just praying that Hyrum would be able to be home for the birth. It was such a huge blessing for Kiera to have him there. Hyrum was able to stay for a full 2 weeks. They were able to bless Lily on 2-15. Hyrum is now back in Iraq, and he will be home in November.

I am going out to North Carolina to help out Kiera in April. We are both so excited! I can't wait to be a baby hog with Miss Lily. And to hang out and have tonz of fun with Kiera! I miss them sooo much! We can't wait for them to move out here to AZ. ;)

1 comment: