Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The COUNTDOWN


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back in business...

Ok, ok… so I know that I am awful at updating our blog lately (past year)… but I would like to get back into it… so here goes… A clean slate, a fresh start, a blank canvass… blah blah blah…

Well for those of you that don’t know yet… we are finally PREGNANT!!! YEAH!!! It has been a long, rough road for us and we have finally been bless w/ this little miracle. If you know someone struggling w/ infertility send them my way… I have found a great doc!!

We found out that we were expecting the day after Christmas… it was the best gift ever… although I didn’t believe it for the 1st few weeks, until it was confirmed. I am now starting to show a tiny bit and am hoping to ‘pop’ soon, so I don’t just feel fat all the time. We get to find out what were are having on April 6th!! We can’t wait!! We are hoping for a girl, but will be more than happy w/ either… take the poll and guess what we are having…

Karlee and I are still doing cotton candy, and are pro’s now that we have been doing it over a year now… it is great for a little extra shoes/purse $.

Matt and I were able to go to Maui, Hawaii in July and loved every second of it! We went w/ 2 other couples from Maricopa and had a blast. Matt’s parents are recently serving a mission in Cosa Rica and we are hoping to be able to visit them before the baby comes…

We are going to be buying a new to us/used care soon, as mine just won’t work w/ a car seat… So if you know of anyone that is looking for a Scion TC let me know, we will cut them a good deal…

That is about it… I’m still working at Hanjin, and Matt is still working for BlackBox/City of Phoenix. We have been serving in our wards nursery, for the last 6-8 months and enjoying every minute of it. Although we feel a change on the horizon… we will see.

Keep me updated in your lives, I just don’t get to talk/see everyone regularly enough. We love you all and are so lucky to have you in our lives.

Love, Matt, Amber and Lil Durf

5 comments:

The Durfee's said...

your back!! its about time i was starting to wonder if you remembered you had a blog ;-) its so good to hear from you and to know things are going great! When are you going to Costa Rica?! How fun. We can't wait to find out what you're having!! love you guys!

Ryan and Kim said...

I am so, SO happy for you guys! You definitely should update your blog more often. But I have to say that this update was worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Amber!!! Every time I think about your baby I get little butterflies in my tummy; I am SO excited for you both! Thanks for the update! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Johansen Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!
Craig and Kimberly

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

'BOUT TIME! ;)
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! xo