I am very excited to announce the opening of my sister April's new clothing line. It is called Vintage April, it is little girls clothing sizes 2-6. My 3 sisters and I have been busting our little bums working on it for months. (yes is said little bums) And this weekend we are packing up and heading off to VEGAS!! We are signed up for a both at "The Kids Convention" that runs from the 25th to the 28th. We are very excited for Aprils big adventure and are here to fully support her. I know she will do Grrrrreat! She has put so much $ and effort in this, that she can't fail.


I'm sure I will come back with plenty of pictures from the show,and also fun Vegas stuff too. If you get the chance check out her website. Her stuff is so cute!! Her fall and spring line are on there now, but after the show all her stuff will be for sale, with more detailed pictures. Also her Holiday stuff too!
Stay tuned for an update on how the show went...

4 comments:
How fun!! I will have to look at her website! Tell her Good Luck and I wish her the best!! I'm glad your doing good!!! Have fun in Vegas!!! :)
What's her website, Amber? I want to see!!
fun fun- what's her website? we're going private- leave me your email address on our blog- mascorros.blogspot.com
ashley
i love her stuff. i've already bought a dress for my (one day!) baby girl :)
crossing my fingers for you all!
Post a Comment