Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The COUNTDOWN


Sunday, June 15, 2008

slowin' down

We went down to St. David AZ for Memorial Day Weekend. It was great to see Dad and Grandma. We were able to see Grandpa's burial site and his headstone. It was the first time I had been back to the site since the funeral my senior year.
It is really nice visiting down there, I don't know what it is about that little town... maybe it is no cell phones, no callings, no work, but I love it. Everything slows down and it really gets you back to center. Just sittin' on the porch, laughing and talking, we need to go down there more often.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Lol. That is hilarious, Ira was down in Saint David for Memorials Day, and both us were there for Father's day this past weekend. Ira's parents live down there. Who lives down there that you know?