Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The COUNTDOWN


Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Events

Father's Day was pretty uneventful for us. Both of our Fathers live far away, although we did get to talk to them both and that was nice. Daisy and Jason: My brother and sister-in-law announced yesterday that they are pregnant with their first. They were very excited to tell everyone in person, even though John (father-in-law) beat them to the punch. D & J are due in January! We can't wait to have more little ones running around when we all get together. This will be Grand-baby #4 on the Durfee side!

Our ward split again yesterday in Stake Conference. This is the 2nd split in 6 months. Even though the housing market sucks, people are still moving out here. I am in Young Womens in charge of the Beehives (12-13year olds) and we went from about 5 beehives to 1. These ward splits are really hard on the youth cause there are so few of them. So we will just have to keep positive and make the Wednesday activities really fun.

5 comments:

mY dEwDrOpS said...

we have the same calling! that's cool! we don't have that many youth either, but we at least have 6 beehives. that poor girl who's all by herself now!

Lindsay said...

hey I just saw that you have a blog. it's so cute!
And you're going to Spain in July? That is so cool and I am very jealous.

Kelli said...

hey girl, welcome to the blogging world. guess you'll be needing that new baby's name for the bday board! ;)

Ryan and Kim said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I have been contemplating entering the blog world despite my boring, childless life. But if you can do it without kids then I guess I can too! We love you guys and want to come out to Phoenix sometime to see your place and stuff. Take care!

Kim Cook

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey Amber! You blog is so cute! I found you off of Jenn's hope you don't mind! :) Have fun in Spain!!! :)