Yesterday we were able to go to the Ringling Bro's and Barnum and Bailey Circus!!! It was so much fun!! Karlee's family was able to go with Matt and I.
We went out to dinner first to this little hole in the wall Mexican food place called La Canasta's. It was really good.
The Circus started at 7pm, there was so much fun stuff going on at all times, by intermission I thought that it was over, and I wanted more... Luckily there was a whole-nother hour. It was great.
I felt like a little kid again. I was sitting on the edge of my seat, with my mouth gaping open. And when I would look at Karlee or Matt they both had the same expression on their faces too!! It was awesome!!
We got cotton candy while we were there... $12 dollars later. (not recommended if you family goes through more than one bag) But it worked out cause we got the cotton candy and Karlee got the waters, $5 a bottle. Everything there is a total rip off, but this is what memories are made of.
With the Cotton Candy came a circus hat, which made it a little more worth it. We had tonz of fun, especially getting to watch Karlee's kids and their expressions. It was priceless. Caelum tried cotton candy for the first time. He was a little sceptical at first and then he wouldn't stop!!
I can't wait to take my kids to the circus some day. They were just so enthralled with everything that was going on.
I think the circus is running for the rest of the week, I would definitely recommend it you get the chance!

2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! That makes me excited about taking Amirra there someday!!! :) Have fun on your trip and keep in touch! :)Love the pictures
Hey Amber it looked like you had a lot a fun. I am totally jealous. We saw their train in Colorado and I really thought about going but we didn't. Wish we could of though, sounds like you had a blast. We totally need to get together before you take off on your trip. I am excited to watch Ebby. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment